Saturday, April 12, 2014

Little Words, Lots of Pictures

Hi there friends!  It's been a while!  I think I am going to try this blogging thing one more time.  It's going to be a bit different now, though.  I am going to use this space mostly to write about me and Hubby, our family and what's going on in our lives at any given time.  I want a place to post pictures and share memories that I can look back on.

With that being said, if you're interested in seeing lots of pictures and hearing about day-to-day stuff, I'm so glad you're here!  I hope that you are all having a wonderful start to this beautiful spring season.  Hubby and I took our first trip of the year to Mammoth Cave National Park today.  It was an absolutely gorgeous day, as you will see in the pictures to follow! :-)

Also, before I go, I want to thank all of my sweet friends for praying for baby Z.  Most of you know already, but for those who don't, he was diagnosed with a hernia and will have surgery to repair it on April 25th.  Keep praying!

Have a blessed week!















No comments: