Friday, January 3, 2014

Setting Goals for 2014

Source: Pinterest

I am so not a resolution-maker, y'all.  I feel like resolutions set me up for failure because I never keep them.  I do, however, believe in setting realistic goals and having something to aspire to.  A set of specific goals keeps me focused and I have lots of goals in mind for 2014!

This post is more for me, to keep me accountable.  I want something tangible that I can look back at and see how I am doing.

So, here are my 2014 goals, in no specific order...with a few random iPhone Christmas pictures mixed in. Enjoy! 

My 2014 Goals
Read and study the Bible more

Pray more 

Be more intentional about being kind to others


Lose 10 pounds by April 1st 

Walk 30 minutes per day, 5 days per week 

Make healthier food choices 

Make weekly meal plans and cook at home 6 nights per week


Save enough money to pay cash for our vacation and Christmas gifts 

Clip coupons and actually use them 

Get to work on time


Learn more about essential oils 

Start looking into buying our own house

Be more present with my husband and family by spending less time on my phone, on the computer, etc.


Go to a music festival or concert 

Read two books per month 

Try two new recipes per month


How about you?  Do you make resolutions or set goals?  What would you like to accomplish in 2014?

Have a blessed weekend, friends!

1 comment:

Katie Cook said...

LOVE these gorgeous pictures:) And love your resolutions!! Happy 2014! Love Katie xxoo