Saturday, June 1, 2013

Insta-Overload

We are leaving for vacation in less than 48 hours!  I.can.not.wait!  I am looking forward to this much-needed break from work and time to relax with my sweet hubby.  Lots of photos of the Great Smoky Mountains coming soon!

Now, without further ado (and because it's my blog, and I can *smiles*), here are my last few weeks in pictures.  If you follow me on Instagram, you've probably already seen most of these, so I apologize for the repeat.  If you don't follow me, I'd love for you to look me up at kentucky_wife.

Hubby and I had the best meal ever at this restaurant.  They serve home-cooked, southern-style food.  And the best part...it's all you can eat!

I took off work a couple of weeks ago to go watch Miss M sing "Amazing Grace" in her talent show at school.  She was fantastic!  Lil Man's class did a cute magic show too.  It was so much fun.  Here's me that day, enjoying the sunshine and some Creedence Clearwater Revival on the radio.

Baby Z is growing so fast!  He sure is a happy little guy in the mornings. Uncle A and I love spending time with him!

I found some pretty vintage Pyrex pieces while I was shopping on Memorial Day.  I LOVE the adorable butterprint fridgie.  It's my favorite Pyrex pattern. And I got the Blue Iris dish for the low, low price of only $5.00!

Here's some of the fam at our Memorial Day picnic at Mammoth Cave National Park.  It's one of my most favorite places to visit.  We had a blast!

That afternoon, we visited our local Amish store and got these delicious, fresh-picked strawberries.  They made for a very tasty breakfast for several days.

I can't finish this post without mentioning those who have suffered so much loss and heartache from the tornado outbreak in Oklahoma.  I am so thankful that my Oklahoma bloggy friends are all safe.  I am praying every day for you all as you heal and rebuild.

That's what we've been up to around these parts.  Now, off to pack and prepare for a wonderful week of vacation!

Be blessed, friends!

 Much love,

No comments: