The big 3-1.
Man, time sure does fly, doesn't it?
Today, on the eve of my birthday, I want to thank Him for so many good things in my life...
- Salvation: Without the blood that Jesus shed to cover my sins and the promise of a home with Him in heaven someday, my life would mean nothing. I can never thank Him enough.
- Grace: I couldn't face the big life events OR the day-to-day happenings without God's abundant grace.
- Hubby: God sure did bless me when He sent me that sweet man of mine. I don't tell him often enough how thankful I am for him and for everything he does for our family. So, honey, if you are reading this, I love you and I thank God for putting us together. You are amazing!
- Family: I have the best. God gave me wonderful Christian parents who took me to church and taught me about Jesus. They gave me the best sister I could ask for, who gave me the most precious nieces and nephews in the whole world! I am so thankful for all of them!
- Church: God has blessed me with a wonderful church family at a place that worships Him in spirit and truth. Doesn't get any better than that!
- Career: Although my desire is to be a stay-at-home wife/mom someday, God has seen fit at this time in my life to provide me with a career that I enjoy and co-workers that are like family. I am blessed to have a job that I love.
- All the little things: There are so many more things that I am blessed with and thankful for. God is so good to me!
Tomorrow, I will turn 31. I am going to go to work, and then spend the evening with Hubby (who has a special dinner planned for me, which I am super excited about!!)
I hope you all have a blessed week!